Monday, December 7, 2009

AF She arrives

Ok so on Friday around 1pm I got my dear AF. It was kinda sad in a way cause as i said on my last post there might have been a chance. But i have to be positive this month as i am starting into a new phase. I need to keep positive and hope that my Little Follies grow and i can have my iui some time next week. Oh man i just relized that it's just next week that it happens. I'm getting so excited, On Monday the 14th i will be going in for a ultrasound and some blood tests to see how i'm progressing. I hope so much that everything will look great. Its so scary knowing so much is riding on me ovulating however i am positive that becasue of my Doc's aggressive route to acheive ovulation I just might have a chance. I'm getting super excited but i know it's going to suck cause i will be dealing with the hated 2ww right during the holidays. But i will however be able to take a HPT on New Years. What better way to be able to start the new year out with a fresh start.

Right now i'm looking up different ways of dealing with infertility over the holidays and how to survive the 2WW. I'll post what i find and let you know. I hope i can find some helpful stuff cause i'm only on CD4 and i'm already going nuts. Well at least its a short trip....

1 comment:

mrs.infertility said...

good luck! my advise is to keep busy! bake, watch movies, go outside! anything to keep your mind on something else. i hope you get a BFP soon! :)