Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Waiting for AF to start...

Ok I'm getting more and more frusterated. AF still isn't showing up, as of today it is days 6 after taking BCP to bring on AF. I have a really nice form that i post on regularly and the people i have been talking to have told me it can sme times take a really long time. However my biggest issue is that i have a deadline. My Doc's office closes for the Holidays on the 18th and will not be opening again for 2 weeks. As today is the 2nd and AF still hasn't arrived i'm not sure if i'm going to make it. I really want to be able to have the iui before the holidays as, even though i know i shouldn't put my hopes up to high, I still have this feeling that it is going to work. At the same time i have gotten feelings like this before, like when i was really positive i was pregnant, which was a BFN. It's hard enough as it is having to deal with all the pressure and worry of ovulating and growing big enough follies, etc... But then to add to it all by not getting AF to even start. Well that is kinda putting me over the edge. It's weird cause i'm getting all the PMS i norally get when i'm expecting her visit. But nothing.
I wonder if there is a home remedy that can make AF come faster? Ah well she'll come when she comes. I think maybe my stressing about it maybe whats delaying the visit. I sure hope not though, that would suck to know it's me.

2 comments:

mrs.infertility said...

uggg. i hate af. last cycle she was over two weeks late. seriously, wtf af?! i'm praying she come soon for you! :)

Alicia Sumner said...

Thanks. She did, she showed herself on Friday afternoon. Better be the last visit for at least... say... 40 weeks. lol